onsdag den 11. februar 2009





what i dream about:

moving somewhere else, somewhere bigger, a capital with interesting people and places to go to. learning how to speak japanese. i've always wanted to be able to speak all the languages in the world, but i know this is not possible. having a nice little apartment filled with nice little things from all over the world, not to mentioned the nice little posters of all my favourite films. going back to long time favourite places such as edinburgh, london, paris and berlin, taking pictures of everything i see. seing the sunset in indonesia, drinking coffee in nyc, standing on the top of tokyo tower. i could continue for ages. i want to travel all around the world. meeting with my wonderful friends who i have never met in real life. becoming a photographer. finding someone special who likes me for who i am.

what do you dream about?

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

move to jakarta!

a. sagde ...

maybe i will (:

Ajeng sagde ...

totally agree with Aisha. and I'll show you around Bandung, if you may teehee

Jordi sagde ...

Awwwwwwwwwww

that would be amazing!!!!!! I love it too, I love travelling, you know, I'm in Canada right now...

We'll travel around the world okay?