mandag den 26. januar 2009



when i was just a little boy i dreamt of becoming a movie maker. i had so many ideas and sometimes i even played the scenes i'd imagine in my head. when we were kids we all had dreams of what we wanted to be as an adult. often the girls would answer: "a supermodel or a singer. i want to be famous", and the boys would probably want to be famous too. but what's so fancy about fame? isn't the most importent thing that you are happy with what you are doing? some people choose their education from how many money they'll own. but i could never do that. i could never go to work everyday thinking, geez this is not my dream, but what the heck i'll get rich! i want to do something that makes me happy. something that makes me smile. and you know what? fuck money! happiness is more importent.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Keep youth alive by living your dream :)

Jordi sagde ...

thats so sweet............. I'll be happy finding the cure of some deseases :P